Friday, May 28, 2010

Little Bo – The Super Goat

“Hi! My name’s Bo. What’s yours? Did you know I’m a super hero? No really, I am, just watch…”DSC_4852

“I can leap tall buildings with a single bound. I RULE this barnyard. Yeah, yeah, and not just this barnyard, I rule the WORLD. I’m MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!”

DSC_4836

“Yeah okay, Super Goat, look behind you stupid” said Luke.DSC_4842

“Oh, heh heh, hello Willa. I, uh, didn’t see you there. I, um, uh, was just testing the roof on your doghouse. I just, uh, wanted to make sure you would be safe. I'm really sorry I woke you. I won’t bother you any more, I promise.”

DSC_4831

“MOMMY!”DSC_4846

christinesig

9 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Too funny!

Unknown said...

Silly kid!

Patsy said...

That is so cute! and Milah's silly kid made me laugh.

Kim said...

I want goats so bad! They are too cute. Thanks for sharing the pics.

John Going Gently said...

love the third photo!

~ Janis said...

Caught in the act...

great photos.

Wish I had a few goats.

I have "giant" goats....cows....

with very adorable personalities.

Come take a look:

www.tailgait.blogspot.com

Sandra Henderson said...

So cute!~What a pretty goat! Love the markings...

Sharon said...

Haha that made me laugh. I love you blog its brilliant. I'd love to keep goats but its never likely to happen as we live in suburbia!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, especially the stoires where the animals tell tales. So please accept this award detailed at http://schoonoverfarm.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/the-versatile-blogger-award/